Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jesus just got pregnant??? Again???

Jesus lives down the street from me. His mom is never home and I don't think he ever gets to see his dad. I don't know what his mom does with those food stamps. The poor kid is skin and bones. It must be hard being a kid at his age with no one around and nothing to eat. His slut of a mother did this to him for cheating on his dad.

Jesus just got pregnant??? Again??? This makes number 3 and she's only 20. Her boyfriend just left her with a huge rent payment, and she has nowhere to go and no way to feed her kids. I wonder what she is gonna do? She got herself into this mess, She can find her own way out.

I saw Jesus the other day, He was walking downtown like he normally does. Where does He sleep anyway? I can't believe he won't just get a job. Where is his family anyway? They should be held responsible for this! Does he even have a family? Can't someone keep him off our streets? This is America for pete's sake!

Oh my gosh, Jesus stinks sooooo bad! did you see what she was wearing today? I am pretty sure my grandma donated that to Goodwill in like the 18th century. And that hair! She could at least run a brush through it. She totally chooses to be like that.

Jesus deserves to rot in jail! He's a no good piece of crap. What type of low-life does those types of things? They shouldn't even give him a trial. He should be put to death! In fact, I wish they'd put him in the town square like they used to, and let the public show him what justice really is.

'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me... For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.' ~Jesus

No comments: