Tuesday, August 26, 2008

following the homeless rabbi

following the homeless rabbi

I've been on this path for years
I've been chasing after you
Sometimes I swear I feel you right ahead
And your hand is in my hand guiding me along
Often I find myself wondering if something elusive is right around the corner
And you are just waiting to reveal what or who or where it is
Often I feel like I have ran ahead of you
Your voice calls and you are telling me to slow down and take my time
And then there's those days when I know I'm completely lost
I know you are calling me from the path
The farther I get, the more faint your voice is
Sometimes the this is well lit
Other times I feel like I am stumbling around and grasping for you in the dark
Sorry for all the times you've had to wait for me
Thanks for being so patient with me
I love you

No comments: