Friday, January 22, 2010

from the desk of Michael Baysinger

well actually... it's from the couch of Michael Baysinger... but ya know...

well friends and family and cyber stalkers, sorry for the delay in writing. life's been well busy. in the end of 2009 Sara and I packed our belongings and moved out of our apartment. After a short time staying with my parents, we moved into a house! it's got a yard, a garage, a shed. and all kinds of quirks. It was kind of a stressful move but it was well worth it. Sara says she feels like she is finally "settled". :)

Sunday loves the house too... although she is a pester pot.

What else is happening... hmmmm...

Sara is a couple of weeks into her second semester of nursing school!

I am still working for Starbucks & loving it.

I won 1 of my fantasy football leagues! Go Hill Valley Preservation Society!

I've been loving this whole Conan debacle on NBC.

i got my guitar fixed. so i've been playing a lot more.

best new show on tv. Modern Family. check it.

Sara and I are planning on going to Ecuador for a week or so in August or September... So that's exciting...

Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.